What is Chiropractic? Does it Hurt?
Chiropractic is the most popular choice in alternative healthcare because it is a gentle, safe and effective treatment. Since all of the body's functions are controlled by the nervous system and the nerves in your spine, keeping the protective back bones properly aligned is of utmost importance to your overall health. When the bones in your neck and back become misaligned during daily activities, they put pressure on your nerves sitting between them. this pressure often leads to discomfort and can also interfere with the nerves' ability to manage the health function of your body, and its ability to recover from sickness and injury.
City Line Chiropractic has a number of methods for alleviating pain and keeping you healthier. Making sure your vertebrae are aligned allows the body's natural healing ability to flourish.
What Are Your Options?
1. Surgery can be dangerous and often worsens pain
2. Drugs can have severe, even life-threateneing side effects
3. Chiropractic is gentle, safe and effective without the need for drugs or surgery.
Are You a candidate for Chiropractic Care?
Dr. Seward will offer you a free medical consultation to determine whether or not chiropractic care can benefit you. During your first visit, you'll undergo the following steps with Dr. Seward:
- Discussion of medical history.
- Physical exam of injury or problem area.
- Test of joint range-of-motion.
- On-site spinal X-ray to see how the bones in your back and neck are positioned, and to determine if abnormal conditions exist that may contribute to your pain.
These assessments help Dr. Seward to recommend a course of treatment and determine if other health care experts should be consulted. City Line Chiropractic works closely with other health care professionals to make sure you receive the best combination of health care possible.