Dr. John Seward has been a licensed
Chiropractor since 1996, and has been freeing people from pain since 1999 in his clinic in Bala Cynwyd, PA. Dr. Seward was voted 'TOP DOC' in Main Line Magazine.
Dr. Seward uses a 'whole person approach' when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Seward is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- Doctorate of Chiropractic, Life College 1996
- Bachelor of Arts, Widener University 1992
- Commonwealth of PA (1999)
- State of NY (1999)
- State of NC (1997)
Other relevant experience:
- Para-Olympian patient care provider for paraplegics/disabled athletes, 1996
- Team Chiropractor, Russel Disabled Athletic Association, 1995 - 1997
- Associate Chiropractor, Sito Chiroporatic, 1997 - 1999
- Private Practice Owner, City Line Chiropractic, 1999 - present